The LeQueen Nappy Bag Classic USB offers a clever backpack design, large main compartment, wide hinged main opening and double zip access. There's plenty of room for all your baby essentials with 14 pockets, 3 insulated bottle holders, a dedicated wipes pockets, an easy to grab top handle, rear zip access to the bottom of the main compartment plus an anti-theft pocket to keep your valuables safe.
With an added USB port, you’ll be able to charge your phone and stay connected while out and about. An extra insulated bottle holder and pram straps are also included so you can be completely hands free for your little one when you need to be.
- Large main interior compartment
- Wide-hinged main opening
- Double zip entry
- 6 internal pockets - 4 elasticated pockets, 1 zipper pocket and 1 wet pocket
- Front main compartment with 3 insulated bottle holders and a mesh pocket
- Dedicated pocket for baby wipes
- USB Port
- Extra insulated bottle holder
- Rear anti-theft pocket
- Rear zip entry to main compartment
- Elasticated outer pocket
- Double top carry handles with clip
- Attachable hooks for your pram / stroller
- Pram Straps
- Wipe clean interior lining
- Water resistant outer
- Adjustable shoulder straps
*Please note the USB port requires a USB power bank to operate. This is not included with the bag.
- Colour: Grey
- Collection: LeQueen Nappy Bag - Classic USB + Pram Straps
- Style: Backpack
- Hardware: Gold Tone
- Zipper Material: Blue
- Exterior Fabric: Oxford
- Interior Fabric: Nylon
Size, Weight and Care:
- Weight: 0.7kgs
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
I love this bag! Exactly as advertised, great delivery and so versatile and user friendly. Wish I found this bag sooner!
I love this bag!!! It has so many storage pockets and is quite spacious on the inside. The opening is restricted by a wirey frame, it's not elastic so only opens a specific amount. I didn't realise the USB requires a power pack to work but it does come with a standard USB cable which I also didnt know!
So many of my friends have purchased a LeQueen bag, they are able to fit everything in them! so i knew it was my 'go-to' for when my baby arrives.
The bags are gorgeously designed and very practical!
I’m happy with the nappy bag although it is narrower than I thought it would be. Good for the price though.